Sunday 27 July 2014

How Do I submit To An Irresponsible Husband?





A lot of women are coping with stress in marriage and many are at the verge of giving up. Here’s the complaint of a troubled woman whose nerves might just snap. She needs a word.

Hear her:

"My husband drops no money for food but he threatens me when he returns and finds no food.

He has refused to work and spends the entire little money he manages to get on drinking and buying Complete Sports paper. But when he comes home, he wants to be treated like an army general and bosses everybody around. Even children cannot talk or watch television when he is in the sitting room.

I am tired of his excesses and I am ready for him. Can I continue to submit to an irresponsible man?”

2 comments:

  1. women! na today d man become irresponsible? Abeg hold ur man jare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hav patiently tried to resolve ur issues? did u ever love him?

    ReplyDelete