Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Issues And Many Questions I Have About Love & Sex


I know there are indeed many questions about sex and love, and I believe you might have some that bothers you too.

I have always wondered, why does sex which take the least of time to accomplish cause the most amount of trouble in relationships?

Why does sex impinge on our lives more than anything else? Why is it so power enough to make us sick and well at the same time? Why does it evoke enormous happiness yet causes bitterness?

And I deeply wonder too – where can the best form of love and sex be found? Is it in marriage?

A couple once ended their marriage because they couldn't resolve several issues in their union. But the greatest reason for their conflict was the lack of romance and sex.

But can we use hugging and kissing to resolve problems in relationships? The qualities that sustain relationship and love ought to be openness, trust, loyalty, honesty and friendship. These are developed over time, and it involves talking and communication.

But why do we often focus on sex and physicality in attempts to settle issues and build relationships? I enjoy sex, yet I believe it is not adequate glue for binding relationships firmly together, and it is not strong enough to build or sustain relationships upon.

This is true, because sex cannot and haven’t prevented divorce or broken relationships. Only mature love, sincerity, commitment can sustain friendship and marriages.

But what do you really think?  I am still searching for answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment