Wednesday 14 October 2015

Man Wants To Buy The World For His Wife




In a recent couples’ game, participants were asked what they would spend a fortune on if they were to win a jackpot. And the limitation was that it must be spent on their spouse and kids.

As a game to show how committed to each other and to their kids, it was quite interesting to know that many couples would rather use the money for something else even when it was clear it was strictly for the family.

So as a married person, who wins $1million, tax free and you were instructed to go shopping online for yourself, your spouse and your kids, where would you shop, and what would you buy?

Yes, you, you are permitted to shop online what would you buy for your spouse and from where?

According to Samson Lesley who stole the show, “The only place I would shop is “Amazon”. That’s the only place I can buy the “world” for my lovely wife and family.

“I have always dreamt of spoiling my wife, having her sit at home and have a truck load of stuff delivered to her - men, I mean shoes, clothes, jewelries, handbags and her favorite phone. Not to forget, I would buy her a new watch.

“But it’s just a wish. Though I shop on Amazon, I sure need the million bucks to blow Becky away. She deserves it. We have been married for 22 years, and we have come a long way through thick and thin. I wish to buy the world for her!’

Well, that’s Lesley wish. What would you buy for your spouse? Don’t tell me you want to buy a submarine! But you never know. Amazon might just ship one to you!

Sometimes, we just need to dream and listen to our imagination. It might tell you too how much your spouse mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment