Wednesday 13 August 2014

What Can Your Spouse Do That You Won’t Forgive Him Or Her?

 

Yes, forgiveness is key to having a successful marriage. But it is not everyone who can forgive every wrong.

Does forgiving your better half mean you must approve everything he or she does? Does it mean whatever she was for you or did to you (or neglected to do or be), all must be forgiven?

To forgive means to decide to confront all that happened. It means to experience all the pain and hurt that is inside of you. It means to bring down the charges associated with your hurt, anger, frustration, pain, disappointment.

In the coming weeks, Marriage Alive Digest will feature a new series “Achieving Forgiveness in Marriage”. We like you to logon, post your comments and questions. Invite your friends and don’t forget to share this.

Remember, yours answers can be anonymous, therefore be free to open up. So, what can your spouse do that you won’t forgive him or her?

Waiting to hear from you!



7 comments:

  1. God forbid, it will never happen. But if i jam my wife in my bed with anoda man, then d marriage will there. but i know it wont happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MY HUSBAND IF I SEE HIM ON TOP OF MY MOTHER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MY WIFE IF I SEE MY BEST FRIEND SLEEPING WITH HER IN MY BEDROOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MY WIFE IF I SEE MY BEST FRIEND SLEEPING WITH HER IN MY BEDROOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hav only one daugther... and i am afraid of thinking about it. if my hubby were to find her more appealing and violets her in her tenderness, then i wuld leave him for gud. but i am not worried bout it cos it won't happen. besides that, i can stomach anything my hubby does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wot can make me not forgive him for being wrong? May we never get to dat point IJN.. For me to continue to enjoy him n also have peace in my life then I will continually forgive him. The truth is am not a Saint either

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many times have all of us wronged God n yet he still forgive us n we do the same mistake all.over again. Take a piece of paper n you all write down how many times u have lied cheated blacmail stole n wasteful.. God help us

    ReplyDelete