Thursday 21 August 2014

Who Should A Woman (A Wife) Dress To Please?


That a woman cannot be separated from fashion is a common truth. It is the nature of the woman to adorn herself with fine apparel and look adorable.

But of late, the scope of a woman’s dress has been extended to include some form of partial nudity. While some people frown at this trend called new age fashion, those who cherish such dresses vehemently claims that is the way to go.

We wish to sample your true opinion. Who should a woman, a married woman dress to please, and why?

In one of our recent posts we discussed the issue of dress code where a wife was caught between following her husband’s wishes or that of her church (Read it here).

Marriage Alive Digest is seeking to find out and we would be glad if you could kindly share your experience, thoughts and opinions with us. Lay it bare! Who should a woman, a married woman dress to please?

3 comments:

  1. A lot of useless woman go about half naked and I blame their husbands becos if the man does not allow such non-sense the wife won't were rubbish in the name of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRSTLY, A WOMAN DRESSING IS TO PLEASE GOD AND HER HUSBAND, NOT THE PUBLIC AS SOME WOMEN DO

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go shopping for clothes and wear them, I think about satisfying my taste and not anybody else! Yes I am married and my man appreciates my dress sense. I don't go about seeking to please anyone - Laraba

    ReplyDelete