Tuesday 26 August 2014

I Raped My Mum And This Is Her REVENGE

THIRTY YEARS ago Frank went to jail for murder and armed robbery. But now Frank wants forgiveness for the crime he was never sentenced for . . . HE BELIEVES

ANGRY SPIRITS ARE SENDING FIRES TO BURN HIM FOR RAPING HIS MOTHER.
Frank Buthelezi from Dlamini, Soweto, is 65 years old.

It is hard to think the frail man lying on his deathbed was once a raging thug, terrorising ikasi and caring for nothing but himself and his own pleasure.

In the 1980s, when he was a strong young man, he terrorised his family and the community - and eventually found himself behind bars for armed robbery and murder.

But he was never sentenced for the worst of his crimes.
He confessed to Daily Sun he often used to rape and beat his mum and other family members.

Now the dying man is asking for forgiveness. When Sina Buthelezi died in 1992 at the age of 74, her anger at the brutal actions of her own son had not subsided, and he believes his mother's angry spirit is sending fires that have burnt him six times in the last few months.

The fires apparently start in the cupboard and then attack him in bed. "I'm not proud of the things I did in my past. I never cared for anyone but myself," said Frank.

"I wanted to go to my mother's grave and ask her for forgiveness early in December, but I had a stroke and never made it to the grave."

Frank said he knows what he did was wrong.
"Even when I got paroled, I terrorised my family. I even wanted to kick them out of the house," he said.
"People haunt me in my dreams. They all speak about the evil things I did a long time ago."

A neighbour said she hears Frank screaming at night.
"He said he dreams of people following him. They all want to kill him," she said.

A 65-year-old woman told Daily Sun Frank raped her four times while she was still at school. "He made me pregnant. I was forced to be his girlfriend. We were together for eight years and I had two children with him," she said.

"He used to beat me with anything he could find. To this day I still have problems with my spine where he beat me with a brick."

When Frank was sentenced to 17 years in prison in 1983, she broke all her ties with him and has since married another man.

Frank was released on parole in 1993.

Frank's daughter said Frank came to the house soon after his mother died. But after all the pain the daughter went through, she didn't want to even see her father on the property.

"I even took him out of the family will," she said. "My grandmother was a good woman who wanted to see all her children happy but Frank wouldn't allow it. He did terrible things to her."

A neighbour who remembers Frank from his wild days, said Sina used to call her in the middle of the night to rescue her from the violent son.

She has some advice for the family.


"Nothing will come right until the family goes to the graveyard to ask for forgiveness," she said

No comments:

Post a Comment