Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Best Romantic Gift You've Never Given

 

 Few activities offer the immediate and meaningful impact of writing a romantic love letter to your spouse. So simple, yet so rare!

It makes your spouse feel special, and it expresses your emotions in a way that creates a personal souvenir.  And for you couples working on a budget, it doesn't cost a kobo unless you want to buy a stamp.

Sometimes, the idea of writing a romantic letter to a loved one brings back memories of your high school days.

I wrote a lot of late night "love letters" during my teenage years, and I actually got pretty good at it.  At least that's what my girlfriend (and fortunately now my wife) tells me.
Sounds Great, So Where's My Letter?

So, why don't we write more romantic letters after we get married?  We know they'll be appreciated and score us major points.  It doesn't take long to do, there's no cost, and it's a simple way to add some fun and romance to your marriage.

The truth is it's tough to get started, and you're probably feeling a little out of practice.  That's why this post is here to encourage you.

Pick up your pen and write. It’s quite simple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment