Monday 20 October 2014

Nollywood Actress Vows Not To Divorce Husband



 

In the ever fluid and dynamic world of showbiz people with many treating their marriages as though they were in the movies, there seem to be one person who have resolved not to follow the trend where divorce is now every day.

According to reports, Ibinabo Fiberesim, newly re-elected President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and ex-beauty queen, is preparing to tie the knots and is determined to enjoy  joyous moments that come with getting married, having children, and settling down with ones family.

According to Vanguard,  Ibinabo is billed to walk down the aisle between 18th and 20th of December, in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. But looking forward to the D-day, she has vowed to keep her marriage no matter the circumstances.

The mother of three who was re-elected as AGN President, on Thursday said, she loves her man, and would do everything to sustain their union. “I will not divorce my husband. I love him, and I know I will continue to love him because he is my friend,” Ibinabo said in chat with HVP during the week.

According to her, she was never worried that she has not been married before now despite having children out of wedlock.

She is insisting that this is her first marriage ever. “I didn’t think I missed anything in life. I was contented with myself and now, I am blessed.

I feel I have found a partner that is my best friend, my brother; someone I can relate with. Someone that understands and appreciates me. He’s someone I totally adore. I can’t wait to tie the knot in December.”

Declining to reveal the identity of her man, Ibinabo said, she’s getting married to her rich Igbo fiancé whom she has known back in their days at the University of Ibadan. After several years of lost of contact, Ibinabo said, they ran into each other again and became friends. Thereafter, he proposed to me, as “I jumped at it.”

Yes she has vowed; let’s begin to pray along with her so this does not become another serial movie which these stars seem to have perfected.

Congrats Ibinabo! Shine on!


1 comment:

  1. Is this another movie series? Abeg go marry first. Your colleagues said more than that!

    ReplyDelete