Tuesday 8 December 2015

Parenting – The Brad Pitt’s Challenge



 

A lot of celebrity couples find it hard to cope with the pressure of managing their home, especially when kids are involved. But it’s not so for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

With six children, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sure have a tough task of keeping everyone happy, but when it comes to the food, Pitt has revealed that he has it covered.

"I'll get in there, I'll mess it up a little bit," he enthused to Extra of his cooking skills, adding: "I'm all over that turkey!"
 
Naturally the holiday season brings with it the opportunity to spend quality time with Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne, not to mention Jolie - life with whom he gave a rare insight in to last week.
 
"All my kids are so warm and they take on more than anyone could understand, more than I could ever understand," he told US Weekly.



"They absorb so much, and I love watching all my children grow and learn. And of course my wife is amazing, and I love watching her teach and grow with our kids as well, I really mean that."


No comments:

Post a Comment