Wednesday 2 December 2015

Marriage Alive Husband & Wife of The Month - Winners

 MARRIAGE ALIVE HUSBAND AND WIFE OF THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, 2015 




Mrs. Oluwaseyi Adetutu Shobayo is a mother of 3, a banker and is married to Tunji Olubayo, the Senior Pastor, Eternal Glory Assembly, Akute, Lagos. They make their home in Lagos. 
She recently turned 40.


“Seyi (funmitanminikansoso) is the "Wife" of my youth; my closest friend; one and only lover, sister, and the perfect match and companion for me. She is disciplined, uncompromisingly truthful, very industrious, and an addicted and incurable giver.  She is a woman of prayer and a true lover of God. With her, I have the peace of mind and the motivation to pursue and actualize my dream and the call of God on my life. Indeed, my Seyi is a beautiful lady with an elegant carriage. I couldn't have wished for any other woman better than Seyi!”

 -Tunji Olubayo








Mr. Doyin Awe is married Olaide Ayonrinde Awe. They live in Atlanta Georgia, USA.“My dear husband, thank u for trusting and believing in me. You have made me forgot my past and brought out the best in me. You have given me a new life, new name and new home.
Doyin, you are my strength and joy; my soldier and courage. With you by my side, I can face the world. With you I have learnt to be submissive, loyal, kinder, more romantic, loving, giving, more accommodating, humorous and patient. “Thanks for giving me joy, love, laffta, peace, passion and promises. These are d best days of my life. You saved me, love me and you married me! For all these things you have given, MY HEART, I say thank you Lord for His gift of love to us. Doyin Awe, I love you, I love all our children and I love God”.   
- Your wife, Mrs Olaide Ayonrinde Awe 

No comments:

Post a Comment